Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A wedding can be very expensive.  There are many ways to cut costs and still have an unforgettable day.  However, being "cheap" is not really acceptable and your guests will see where you've cut corners if you're not careful.  Using a styrofoam cake for pictures while serving sheet cake from the kitchen to friends and family is to say the least, TACKY!  If you can't afford your guests, cut the list and have an elegant event with those who really matter.  Emily Greer (I don't know her new married name), made the cakes for both of my daughters weddings.  Beautiful and delicious!!!  Our guests were worth it:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating this blog. My fiancee has been online constantly searching for wedding ideas and trying to find wedding rentals in Phoenix for our wedding in September. The closer the date, the more help she realizes she may need. I'll have to show her this blog and I'm sure it'll help her a lot.

    ReplyDelete