Thursday, April 4, 2013

This china belonged to my mom.  I don't think we ever used it in our home!  I'm happy to add it to my collection, she would like seeing brides enjoy using it on their big day.  Tip- find something sentimental from a family member, mom or sister etc., to add to your wedding.  My daughter asked to use my wedding cake topper, Precious Moments bride and groom, which really surprised me.  With so many pretty things out there to choose from and she wanted to use my old out of date trinket.  That made me happy and it actually looked pretty good on her cake.  Thanks, Lauren

 

2 comments:

  1. It’s looking beautiful. I am glad that you added it to your collection. I am also going to host bridal shower for my sister at one of local event venues and would like to have such beautiful items. I think floral decoration would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete