Sunday, January 20, 2013


Today is the big day for Ooh La La and Grand Rental Station, Watkinsville!!!  We are launching our business marriage at the Georgia Center Bridal Show in Athens, 12 to 5.  Hope to see you there, please stop in and see Rhett, Morgan and me (Lynn).  This business was born out of the love for my two daughters, Lauren and Kristen, and the desire to see them have their dream weddings!  I'm off for the big day, many last minute details to take care of before the show begins.  I must say our display looks quite impressive, due to many hours of preparation.  Check back tomorrow to see pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Happy to know about these vintage wedding rentals. I am looking for awesome Malibu wedding venues for arranging my friend’s wedding reception. Planning to decorate with beautiful flowers and make it a grand event.

    ReplyDelete